The Exotic Nemesis Sniper Rifle is one of the best exotic weapons in the game. It is also a very easy exotic to get a hold of although it will take you weeks with the correct steps;
Step 1 (Marksman Rifle Scope – Tally): You will need to get this part before you do anything else and to do so you must be in World Tier 5. Once in World Tier 5 just complete the weeks Invaded missions until you unlock Tidal Basin. Start Tidal Basin and continue on until you reach a courtyard shortly into the mission, you are looking for Dock 01. The Barracks in here is where you can find a key to a hidden door, it is upstairs and it will be highlighted on your map with a yellow dot. Once you have the key you will want to continue on until you enter the hovercraft later in the mission. In the hovercraft before you go back outside there is a locked door opposite to the door you use to go back outside, with the key you can open this door and loot a Adrestia SR1 from the loot box. Just dismantle this Adrestia SR1 to recieve the Marksman Rifle Scope – Tally.
Step 2 (Barrel, Bolt and Stock): Now that you have the Scope, these three parts become available and all you need to do is complete each of the three invaded strongholds on hard or above (part drops from boss). There is only one Invaded stronghold available per week so this can take some time but if you have just got the Scope you can knock one of the strongholds off right away by going back and replaying the stronghold on invaded and it will drop a part at the end. Once the Invaded Missions reset you will be able to get another part and then wait again for the last part;
- Barrel – The Scourge comes from Capitol Hill
- Bolt – The Scales comes from Roosevelt Island
- Stock – The Bridle comes from District Union Arena
Step 3 (The Nemesis Blueprint): Now that you have all of the parts to make the Nemesis, the actual blueprint becomes available. You can only get this from an Invaded Grand Washingon Hotel and will have to wait for it to become invaded if it isn’t right now. Once invaded just start the mission on hard or above and kill the first boss called “Puck”, he will drop the blueprint. I have been told that this step can now be done during step 2 and you no longer need to wait to have all of the parts which could save a lot of time! I cannot confirm this though.
Step 4: Now that you have everything needed to make the Nemesis you will need to go to your crafting station to craft it. Make sure your crafting station is upgraded to the max to get a max gear score Nemesis.
- Counter-Sniper: Shots fired deal 0-100% weapon damage based on how long the trigger is held before releasing. The time to reach max weapon damage is reduced whenever a shot does not kill an enemy it hits.
- Nemesis: Aiming at an enemy marks them as your nemesis for 15 seconds, letting you see them through walls. Your shots gain 5% damage to your nemesis for each second they are marked, to a max of 50%.
- Preparation: While holstered, gain 25% headshot damage when scoped with your current weapon